22 Funny love quotes for him, boyfriends and husbands

There is no better feeling in the world than to love someone or to be loved by someone. This feeling brings to people the great strong emotions. Couples often love to do some funny fights to improve their love and lights up the mood. To make their lovers feel happy and fun, there are some funny love quotes available for loving couples. These quotes contain funny jokes about love and things couples usually share with each other.

Not only girls but men also need lovely and cute words. Get a happy smile on the face of your boyfriend and your husband with funny love quotes for him here, it certainly make your lover happily smile, relax the mind and forget about the stress of the work. He will love you more for sure.

22 funny love quotes for him

funny-love-quotes-for-him
 
I love you like a fat kid loves cake
funny-love-quotes-for-him
 
I am putting you on my to-do-list
funny-love-quotes-for-him
 
Your hand looks heavy, let me hold it for you
funny-love-quotes-for-him
 
I’m a good girl with a lot of bad habits
funny-love-quotes-for-him
 
I wish I could copy and paste you into my bed
funny-love-quotes-for-him
 
A relationship is like a house. When a light bulb burns out, you do not go and buy a new house, you fix the light bulb.
funny-love-quotes-for-him
 
The two hardest things to say in life are Hello for the first time and Goodbye for the last.
funny-love-quotes-for-him
 
You’re like a dictionary, you add meaning to my life.
funny-love-quotes-for-him
 
Whoever told me to follow, my heart is going to get shanked. Follow your brain, your heart is an idiot.
funny-love-quotes-for-him
 
It is not being in love that makes me happy but is being in love with you that make me happy.
funny-love-quotes-for-him
 
A relationship is not about Age, not about Distance, not about Communicating every moment of everyday. What’s more important is having Trust and Loyalty, the Trust of Girl to her Man and the Loyalty of Man to his Girl.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét